In business today, the emergence of Industry 4.0 for production, and its related technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and cyber-physical systems, amongst others, have, however, a negative impact on environmental sustainability as a result of air pollution, the poor discharge of waste, and the intensive use of raw materials, information, and energy. However, the integration of Industry 4.0 and the sustainable development goals enhance environmental sustainability to create ecological support that guarantees high environmental performance with a more positive impact than before.
A healthy and safe environment is the key to a sustainable future. It is also considered one of the critical parameters for any business and purchase decision-making, legislation, standards, and regulations. Therefore, it is vital to regularly monitor the impact that different industries, institutions, and organizations have on the environment. This impact is carefully studied, reviewed and analyzed by accredited environmental testing labs.
ISSPL is the most trusted and reliable destination for environmental testing & monitoring. It offers a comprehensive range of testing, sampling, and other expert services that help mitigate your environmental impact.
OUR BROAD RANGE OF ENVIRONMENT MONITORING TESTING SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Compliance Monitoring & Baseline Study
- Indoor & Work Place Air Quality Monitoring (IAQ)
- Monitoring AFR /Co Processing
- Waste Water
- Verification/validation of CO2 emissions
- Compressed Air Testing & Nitrogen and Other Industrial Gas Analysis
- Industrial Hygiene Study
- Dioxins & Furans
- Electrical Safety Audit
- Clean Room Validation
- Performance Guarantee & Evaluation Test
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Hazardous waste /Sludge
- Halides and Halogens Testing in Stack Emission
- Continuous Emission Monitoring System Audit (CEMS) Validation & Emission
- Water audit
- Environmental Impact, Due Diligence