- To provide all our services:
- Based on appropriate research and development, In a cost effective and efficient manner,
- With ethical and transparent business practices; and
- Guided by effective Management Systems, through competent personnel, appropriate
methodologies and work environment.
RECRUITMENT, QUALIFICATION & TRAINING POLICY:
To recruit qualified personnel for all positions, enhance their knowledge and competence continually by relevant training and experience throughout their career.
QUALITY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY:
In pursuit of Customer Satisfaction, Quality of Services provided, Occupational Health & Safety of its employees and to positively influence the safety performance of the industry and protection of the Environment, IRS is committed to:
- Providing excellence in quality of service,
- Meeting stated and implied needs of customers and other stakeholders by
- complying with applicable Rules and Regulations,
- Regularly monitoring and reviewing the realization of Quality and Process Objectives, Continually improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System; and
- Ensuring impartiality in all its services and avoiding conflict of interest.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY:
- Providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace aimed at prevention of work related injury and ill-health to all employees,
- Protecting the environment including prevention of pollution related to the processes and activities under its control and establishing a framework for defining monitoring and reviewing Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental policies. objectives and targets,
- Eliminating hazards and reducing occupational health & safety risks,
- Ensuring consultation and participation of employees at all applicable levels and functions,
- Creating awareness amongst employees and other stakeholders on adopting safe working practices,
- Complying with applicable legal and other requirements; and
- Continually improving systems by recognizing, developing, adopting and promoting best practices within the industry.
- Improve the standards of services and its response,
- Doing things right the first time and every time,
- Enhance knowledge management related to personnel, processes and technology.
- Implementing effective measures to prevent Environmental pollution & to mitigate Occupational hazards and reduce risks,
- Compliance to applicable legal and other requirements,
- Upgrading processes and services by utilizing appropriate technology, and
- Evaluate the risks to impartiality and develop measures for mitigation.